Sunday, May 8, 2011

Help! I am in a hurry! Pressure Cooker Chicken Salsa

Help! I am in a hurry! Pressure Cooker Chicken Salsa Tube. Duration : 8.52 Mins.


Greetings! I've had more than a couple of requests from people asking me to do more with my recipes electric pressure cooker. As you may recall, I only have the pork chops in mushroom soup made of gold. But I think a lot of other things. The main reason for not sharing all that I do not think many people have an electric stove. My answer is that everyone should have! I use it a lot, especially when I get home and not something from the freezer defrosted. So this is what Iusually not my chicken sauce, because I can throw the frozen chicken in this pot and a dinner in 30 minutes or so. The other reason why I like this recipe because I always have a rule, the words I have to make it clear in my pantry and freezer. Sometimes I use only the best but we like Salsa said he, with pineapple and peaches. If you do not go for the fruity flesh, let it out, make it your own. Make a pot of rice, while the pressure cooker does its thing, and satfor dinner in no time! Hope you like it and I hope you enjoy it. As always, Happy Eating!

Keywords: Pressure Cooker salsa chicken, salsa chicken, chicken breasts, bottled salsa, pineapple tidbits, peach chunks, cling peaches, canned peaches, canned pineapple, chipotle pepper, adobo sauce, electric pressure cooker, rice, pantry meal, quick, easy, cook it yourself, home cooked, weeknight meal, family favorite, shtf, prepper, Noreen, atticus9799

opi nail enamel plastic disposable tableware

No comments:

Post a Comment