Saturday, October 1, 2011

Psilocybe cubensis, B + bad (magic mushrooms) grow my home

Psilocybe cubensis, B + bad (magic mushrooms) grow my home On YouTube.





Psilocybe cubensis B + strain Sorry for the bad video quality, is made with a webcam, really cheap. It 'my first grow and I'm glad that I had no problems with mold spores or bacteria. The substrate is made of rice flour and vermiculite, not a pressure cooker for killing mold spores or bacteria just put on a stove for 90 minutes, which is used. The B + strain of fungus is made in many small, but I like that more than a few large. At this point I have made thisI think the video that they collect at the end of the day or morning Tomorow. They look really delicious, what do you think? :) I like a group of 29 (I think I counted 29 or 30) fungi.

Tags: Psilocybe, cubensis, mushroom, shroom, shrooms, mushrooms, zauberpilze, pilze, zucht, wachstum

neutrogena microdermabrasion acne scars jaybird wireless headphones

No comments:

Post a Comment