Friday, June 3, 2011

How to say Happy New Year in Spanish and how to speak Cuban Spanish

Today you will learn to say Happy New Year in Spanish and how to speak Cuban Spanish. This is the way to say Happy New Year in Spanish. "Prospero Año Nuevo" But remember that it said "Prospero Año Nuevo" or "Feliz Ano Nuevo. Or, as in Colombia," Feliz Ano ".

After I wrote an article recently in which I have included a "picture" and a "receta" Pegao for, or concon Cucayo (sensitivity of crispy rice that sticks to the bottom of the pot), a reader respondedwith an interesting e-mail:

Pressure Cooker

"Muchas gracias, is Patrick. BTW, Cuba, called the rice crust at the bottom of the rasp Thépot and is also a delicacy there. Refrain Gracias por la receta, tambien. Most people these days and only use a pot Raspa rice, but I hate to accumulate more gadgets, I use my pressure cooker, though.
I do a lot of Cuban food. I like it.

We are a traditional Noche Buena Christmas Eve with the Lechon Asado I have marinated and injectedMojo with a minimum of 24 hours, Yuca with mojo, Negros frijoles, arroz, maybe some Platanos Maduros fritos (YUM), salad and dessert pudding (if the rice and beans is Moros y Cristianos with Koch) and maybe some nougat. I've never had nougat, but it is part of the traditional Christmas food. They continue to live in Colombia? I tried to make arepas, but not to cook it properly. Also, I'm not sure that we have right here harina. I used to use a Mexicanfor tamales and tortillas

The end of his e-mail.

I wanted to talk about their e-mail with you because I thought it was very interesting. I was actually about the word or the phrase "La Raspa", last week for the first time I'm browsing the network for "Photos" and "Recetas" Pegao for, or concon Cucayo and saw that the word was used Cubanos for the layer of crispy rice, which is scraped from the bottom of the pot. But I do not want it in my last article, include a Cubanor someone you know "Culture de Cuba" confirms that "La Raspa" is the word in Cuba for the crispy rice that sticks to the bottom of the pot used.

The word "Raspa" apparently derives from "rasp", a verb that means "zero."

But I found it very funny, because e-mail, said she withdrew the rasp and uses a rice cooker. I have a rice cooker in my "apartment" of Medellin, and if one of my visits Colombian Amiga and rice but also cooksConvenience without the "Caldero" (cast iron or aluminum pot) and concon Pegao, Cucayo or rasp. What I am obviously unhappy, since I love to eat the crispy rice that sticks to the bottom of the pot.

And another thing they have said that I felt was typical for my Amiga in Medellin is that cooking with a pressure cooker.

But if I lived in Barranquilla on the Caribbean coast of Colombia, never cooked my "novia" used a pressure cooker. Instead,Frijoles would soak overnight before cooking to ensure that the next day soft.

But the "paisa" or people of Medellín a bit 'more "cosmopolitan" as "Costeños" are (the inhabitants of the coast) of Barranquilla, and prefer the convenience of cooking rice and pressure cookers on "calderos" (pots cast iron or aluminum) and regular "olla" (pot).

So this is what I wanted to share with you that I learned about the Spanish culture or from Cuba and Colombia.

How to say Happy New Year in Spanish and how to speak Cuban Spanish

leopard print chaise lounge revere pressure cooker

No comments:

Post a Comment